Page banner image

Playing With Paint

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on May 05, 2024 at 08:08:20

I was staying over for a few days at my best buddy’s (Neptune) house. We was thinking of ideas that would be fun to try out. Neptune came up with “let us paint each other”. Neptune just wanted to be nude with the paint all over his body. Me did not want to be nude but really wanted to have paint all over me as well but in a t shirt. We have done this before but years ago and be great to try it again. Me had a look in the archive cupboard (storage for my spare footy kit, t shirts and other kit) and found an old white 5XL t shirt that I was happy to get paint all over it. Neptune had the idea to have a lucky dip to find out what design style he would paint on my t shirt. I picked abstract. It was my turn first. There are more than one way to paint a t shirt but this is how we did it.

Wet t shirt painting what you need:
Plain white t shirt that you are happy to get paint all over it.
Poster paint this is water soluble and skin as well as kid safe.
Some water

I took everything off and put on only my old white 5XL t shirt. This is so baggy that goes down to my knees. The poster paint that we got was a pack of 6 round blocks of paint white, black, red, yellow, blue and green. For the solid blocks of paint to work and Neptune to draw on me the t shirt must be wet. I am getting excited as Neptune pours a few jugs of warm water all over me as my baggy t shirt gets soaked and I love watching it turn transparent. We squeeze out most of the water from the t shirt ready for painting. Neptune starts with the black block and uses the edge of the block to draw some simple shapes (circles, squares and triangles) onto the front, back and arms of my wet t shirt. I was loving it just let my best buddy draw all over me. Next Neptune uses the other colour blocks to fill in the shapes. My t shirt is so big that there is still space to add some wavy lines in between the shapes. I am happy how my decorative t shirt now looks. :-) Before Neptune’s turn to get painted we have lunch I keep the t shirt on as we have lunch.

Body painting what you need:
Poster paint this is water soluble and skin as well as kid safe.
Some water

Neptune takes everything off and in the nude. I still have on just my colourful baggy t shirt. For the solid blocks of paint to work Neptune must be wet. Me pours a few jugs of warm water all over him. Neptune is now ready for painting. We pick one block of paint (green) and just rub it all over his body. Neptune now looks like the hulk or a green frog. :-) We have to wait a long time for the green paint to dry on him so I just soak my baggy t shirt again. Neptune then grabs hold of me and gives me a big hug. We cuddle each other but the green paint all over Neptune’s body was going all over my baggy t shirt. I liked it so much that I just let him smudge the green paint all over my baggy t shirt. I was thinking my t shirt has had it and just let Neptune rip it to bits off my body but we still had lots of left over paint so I will keep my now green t shirt for more paint fun another day. The bath water is also green as we start to clean up. It was fun to be a kid again and play with paint.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]